Saturday, January 1, 2011

True Love

There are a boy and a girl.
They are become friend since they were kids.
They grow up together.
As teenager they feel something in their heart.
They love each other but no one of them say that.

Time goes by and they are still friend.
Talk together, play together, have fun together, laugh together, cry together.
They love each other but still no one of them say that.

Someday the girl said " He asked me to be his girl friend"
The boy said "I am happy for you"

The boy gives her hug
The girl cries in his hug and said "We are still friend right?"
The boy said " I always be your friend forever"


The boy walks away " I just want to say i love you my friend"
2 yards in the back the girl is still standing there " I wish you say that to me"


" True love is when 2 people know everything about each other and they are still friend"


Kiss and Hug
Lazy Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment