Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Quit




On Friday last week, exactly on January 13, 2012 I QUIT!
What I am saying about is I was quit from my job where I had been worked during 2 years. Really sad leaving all stuffs (my table, chair, PC, screen and all my books there :(, but I think this is the best decision I can take. 


It's quite long I had been thinking about sending my resign letter to management. I feel like horse when I worked there. I don't have time for myself, it’s all about WORK, WORK, and WORK. And of course no money, that's why I left my job now! Even I really love it :( I love what I was doing, what I was reading and what I was watching at my table :) I LOVE IT <3


I know I will miss those kinds of activity. Yeah whatever! Now I have to fight for my future. I have to work hard to achieve all I want and always pray also :) I am ready to face all obstacles, but I hope God will open the gate for me :) PLEASE ....


You know what, I have a big dream. It's almost impossible hehehe. I am dreaming to be an employee at Google :D. Yeah I know what you will say about this! Hey... but this is my dream. We all have dream right? J




SEMANGAT! SEMANGAT!


 Kiss and Hug 
Old Lady Finger 

No comments:

Post a Comment