Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Fanbox's Friend


Open my e-mail "Your Friend had uploaded new picture"
Then i go to the link and see those pictures. Then i move to my own profile and i see a picture, good looking guy...
Well he is my best friend.....

Actually It's already long time ago i didn't open my Fanbox profile. Quite miss it...
I miss all friends there : David Brown, Muhamad Syafni, and all

David Brown is the best dude in Fanbox. I really like him so much because he is funny guy and the most GOKIL guy ever.

Fanbox was the place we meet for the first time 3,5 years ago. And from Fanbox we become really good friend till now. I miss you dude...
I miss our conversation, joking, fighting, yelling, all activities with you....

Hope we can be like we used to for FUN!!!!!>>>>>>>
I am waiting.......!!!
And please come back sometimes to see me ok :D

No comments:

Post a Comment