Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday



This is what I was doing on Saturday,
I was trying to find new view to read the book which I borrowed from friend.
I read it in Pizza Hut zone.
The tittle of the book " Si Cacing dan Kotoran Kesayangannya" by Ajahn Brahm
I already read about 20 pages, I can tell that this book really good to be read. I recommended this book.

One of the sub tittle is " True Love". This part was really touching me, I almost cried when I read this. Reading this part remember me to someone. Someone who always I want to talk with, someone who always be here when I need him, someone who really understand me, someone who always know what I want, what I think, even I never say to him. Yeah he is the best I ever have.....:(

"Cinta sejati adalah cinta yang tidak mementingkan diri sendiri. Pikirkanlah pasangan Anda. Bayangkan wajahnya dibenak Anda kenanglah hari Anda bertemu dengan nyadan saat-saat indah bersamanya. Sekarng bayangkan Anda menerima sepucuk surat dari pasangan Anda. Surat itu memberitahukan bahwa si dia telah jatuh cinta dengan sahabat Anda dan telah menikah dengan Sahabat Anda. Bagai mana perasaan Anda?

Jika cinta Anda adalah cintta sejati maka Anda akan tegar bahwa pasangan Anda telah menemukan orang yang lebih baik dari pada Anda. Dan bahkan sekarang dia lebih bahagia. Anda akan merasa gembira karena Anda melihat mereka berdua bahagia hidup bersama" itulah cinta sejati......."

That was the quotation. You will feel happy when someone you loved marry your best friend and when you know they are happy" that's true love!

I ever feel this kind of feeling. I said to him I am happy for you and congratulation for your wedding plan. Take care her. Is it true love? I don't know....

I believe me and him have the same feeling, the same thinking, the same taste, almost all the same. But some reasons make us "Ok, it will not work".

We just make it lost in the air. That's it....
I think what we think is about maturity, between me and him.

And now we just support each other. And that's enough for me. And I know it's enough for him too. WE ARE STILL GOOD-that's the most important thing.

3 comments:

  1. hiks....
    gw mikirnya aja masi blm sanggup bro... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. gak usah dipikirim life must go on man....
    dont look omeone at ur back look someone front of u

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish to find someone like him in this planet

    ReplyDelete