Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lunch in the basement

Having lunch with some friends sometimes can make me feel so good. Sometime we talk about job, personal life and everything that we couldn't talked in working area. Suddenly i talked to one of my friend " how much ticket price to UK?" he said "around 300 bucks"

I said Ok, and continuing my lunch. I was thinking that it's quite Ok price for me.
And he asked me " What happened? u want to go to UK for holiday?.

I just shake my head " No....just got job offer there."
"Well that's good" he said.

Yeah perhaps....
But i have to think it over, over and over again.
And he suggests me to take an offer "Don't miss it"



2 comments:

  1. think it carrefully before you decide to go there sis... all the best for u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's way i ask every one to give me advice sis...

    ReplyDelete