Friday, June 18, 2010

My Prayer


In 15 June was my bday, it is my new life man…I am 24 now, long journey, I have been living in this planet 24 years but I have done nothing in this planet that's what make me feel so regret for everything. So that’s why in this year I have to do something in my life what ever it is just do the best thing.


Just now I done my prayer, Muslim calls it as Sholat Isa, I don’t know what happened with me today I felt so messy and weak, why I call it “weak” cos I done something that I really hate much – I was crying when I did my prayer, you know what??? I cried when I remembered my dad’s face in my prayer, the face which I saw 4 months ago. I saw his face and body looks like he is tired, sick, and unhappy.


The last time, when I saw him, he was ok, looked good, health and young, but that day I saw him so unhappy. Felt wanna asked “Dady what happened? Are you ok? Tell me Dad? ” but these words could not came out from my mouth, I just saw him from my side. He was watching something unimportant and just keep silent, no words to be said and suddenly he said “ take care yourself there, don’t forget to ate, and the most important don’t forget to pray cos God will help and protect you there when you are in bad condition”


I said “yes Dady, I’ll” I didn’t have courage to say something, I just looked at my Dad from my side and I knew the answer why he looked like that. He didn’t want me to leave this town, he wanted me to stay with him so that he can make sure that I am ok all the time, but I am too selfish, I just think what I want and ignore my Dad’s feeling.


“Dady I just want you to know that I love so much….you are the most gorgeous Dady EVER, and I am proud to be your daughter, if there is next life I want you to be my Dady again, I don’t want to exchange you with Tom Cruise, Brad Pit, Prince Charles or somebody else, I just want you. The time will come Dad …. I promise”




Kiss and Hug
Your Daughter MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment