Friday, June 18, 2010

Counting The minutes

30 munites more...cant wait to get out from here.
Sad saturday, today all friends of mine enjoy their holiday, hangout, go to beauty shop, some still in their bed, and other chilling2, while I'm trapped inside this building, cold, hungry ... so complete.

Today i have meeting with my new social organization called MB-Gen (Melangkah Bagi Generasi), we'll talk about events that will be held in this years for purpose charity. After finish my work here, i will directly go to Sarinah- the place where the meeting will be on.

Today i will be go there alone cos this morning my friend has meeting with radio station, so walking by my self today...hope i will not be late today he....


ADDITIONAL:

Just got SMS, the meeting is canceled, well have to change my schedule for today.........


Job , Jobs , Career

2 comments: