Wednesday, June 2, 2010

15 June, just count the day….

In June 15, my age will be 24, long journey huh…? Long journey for a girl like me. Remember my past when I was celebrated my 23 of bday, I was planed to be different person, to be better person and to be more adult person. Well I think I am quite success, I have been changing many things but not everything.

I am quite happy with the result I have achieved, I think there are a lot of improvements on me for examples I become more serious person, become more responsible person, and have strong spirit to get what I want. And that’s the good thing.

My friends said to me that she saw something different on me, good thing of course and they felt like “she is not MJ”, they thought something wrong with me and I said to them that I have changed now, to be different person so don’t worry guys.

What I want in my 24 of bday, of course to be better person than when I was 23 years. I have decided it and see what will happened next. i had planed everything, everything had been in my mind now. Cant wait …..

I do really interested with my friend’s offer, she offered me to joint in one of social organization to help people, I will not let this chance go away. You know what, since I was a kid, I really want to be a volunteer and help other people, and I think this is my chance.
Well, I think this is one of way to be a better person, when I saw Opera's show, I was really amazed for what she did for human being and for the world, and I said to my self “someday I will be like her, I will do like what she did”. She is my biggest inspiration in my life outside my parent and my family.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”

No comments:

Post a Comment