Monday, May 16, 2011

My Baby


My baby, I don't want to lose you, I really don't want! U have been accompanying me for almost 6 years and its really hard for me to let u go :(


U are the only true friend for me. When I need you u always there, u are ready for me. U know everything about me, u know all my secrets cos I always tell u.

And now its time for me to let you go :( its really hard for me believe me! Even through I already have new friend which is more ok than you but my heart is always for you.

U will have new friend there, she will loves u like I did. U can help her if she needs ur help, u can play with her when she needs entertainment. Perhaps she will share all about her feeling to u when she needs friend to share.

I hope ur new friend will not make many changing to you. I hope u always be the way you are like the first time I saw you, hold you and cleaned every part of your beautiful body. And the most important thing is u will survive till I getting old and I promise I will visit to see u, my baby.....


Good bye my baby, take care, love you always.

Love you my baby, WEARNES...




No comments:

Post a Comment