Monday, May 16, 2011

Green Table

Why I write Green Table for the little? Because in this house we have green table in the kitchen and we always sit and talk there.

This nite one of my friend share her feeling to us. She is in confusing situation now. Its about her job. She said she want to look for another job. I said why? "He paid me very lower". I said "ok its about salary".

I asked her "do u really want to move?" She said yes. I just told her my story when I came to Jakarta for the first time. I said to her "he paid me lower than he paid u. So don't be sad and worry. God knows everything, he will help u when u need it. I can say that cos I have been true this situation and God really help me!"

I give her suggestion, I told her everything I know and she listened me. I wish what I said to her can help her, amien!

Its so much fun when u can help people and make them feel better. And I can feel it this nite. Hope God always give me change to do good things for human being. I know by doing good things for others, makes my life more meaningful :D

No comments:

Post a Comment