Tuesday, May 17, 2011

He is Back

He is back, last nite when i want to sleep, I checked my blackberry and opened Facebook. I saw new message on Facebook. I read "Amu Fabregas" eemmm never know this name before. So I opened the message>>>>

"maYang,, ni Okta... knapa qm block gw... ni FB temen gw... gw lg d Jakarta sekarang..... jgn d blokir gw donk... plese"

Evidently this message was sent by Okta, special one in my past. I quite surprise read his message cos I never thought before that he will send me message. what I amazed Is he wrote "Plese = Please" he never told me this word before, never!!! He asked me to unlock his Facebook, and I replay him>>>>

"Gak ngeblog kok, km yg kayanya blog fb gw."

Well I was wrong, cos I checked it today and I definitely blocked his FB. Then I unlock him.

He told me that he is in Jakarta now. I don't know what he is doing here, perhaps related to his job or what ever. Ya I just can say hope everything he does will run smoothly and he gets the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment