Monday, May 17, 2010

Unforgettable one














Unforgettable one

Well….i am in home now and I am really glad cos I still having my room ( soooo dirty …) no one who take care my room. Mom said sometimes my grandma sleep there and sometimes no one sleep there but I am glad cos I can feel my own room again after I leave it.


Looking my old stuff really makes me miss my past, I look back my old painting and I find the unforgettable one. This painting is really touching me deeply.


Well…I got this inspiration from terrible disaster that happened in Banda Aceh “Tsunami” in 2005. This disaster was not only hurt all victims but me too. When I read news paper I saw the picture it made me cry inside.


“An old woman was crying when she found the last of her member family, her grandson. She was really sad when she knew that all her member families already gone and thankful to God that she still has family even just one….the only one her grandson.” So I decided it to make it on my canvas (blah….blah……blah……@#$%^&*! WALLAAA….DONE….my new work).


Sometimes when I see this panting i can still feel the emotion, really sad huh…?.... I can’t imagine if I lost all my family, no dad, no mom, no bro, no sist ….don’t know what will happened to me….


I think we must thankful to our God for what we have got now. My friend said that “sometimes I feel lucky than others cos I have eyes to see, have ears to hear, have nose to smelt something and have both hands to touch his girl friends ( he has a lot of girl friends so that’s why I use girl friends ) which is named Sadia, Sonia, Amna and others ….ha…ha…yeah.” and so do I, I feel so lucky I have my family and my cats ( my cats are so sweet, but one of them (Nandong) already gone --- sometimes I miss him he…)


I know that this painting still has so many weaknesses but in my point of view the work that can be called as success work is the work that can touch lover’s feeling and say “ I can feel it…”At least this painting has a lover that can touch her feeling and that’s ME…he….he….


bye everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment