Monday, May 10, 2010

First Step

Deciding leaving the house, the house where I grew up and do everything it felt so hard. This is the first time I left home, leaving everything I've got, my room, all my stuffs, my family, and all my friends. I hope what has been decided will not disappoint in the end.


I am very excited for what I have decided, I think this is my new life and this is the beginning of everything. I sacrificed everything, everything I have in home for my idealism, of course, by trying to reach my goals - goals that I envisioned.


At first, it feels heavy where I found the new atmosphere, new environment, and new people. Doing my first job with unconducive environment, I feel so messy in this environment, competition is not healthy for me, and finally I decided to leave this place where I got my first job.


In the first night I could not sleep, my mind is always drawn to my family and you know what it’s really hard for me. I feel like giving up on this condition, and thinking will come home and gather with the family. But, a voice whispers to me "only this? Only this that what you get MJ? " this whisper makes me to think again and in a moment forget about the desire to return home. "I must survive in this town " I said.


Survive in this city, and hope to have a way out for all existing problems. Turns out, there was a positive thing that I can take away from this situation, maybe when I lived with my parents, they can fulfill my needs, make my acting childish - immature and irresponsible, but once I choose to live more independent, the family parted with, made me more mature and responsible, at least to myself, and more amazing thing I get closer to the Almighty.


It occurred in my mind to contact an old friend who is not related since graduating school. I sent SMS, with inspirit tunes and asked about her condition. How nice to receive a sms reply, we went up to do as a good friend.


Communication was continued until she offered a job for me. Indeed, if we run our life with RESIGNATION then there must be a solution for every problem. And I have found it through my friend.


Salam Sukses,
Lazy Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment