Friday, July 27, 2012

Old Lady Finger is Back


Hi...I am back :D

I am writing this at 00:00 Indonesia time. Suddenly I feel like I have to write something here. It's almost more than 3 or 4 months I never write update in this blog. There are some reasons that I believe u never want to know :D, but I will tell u the reasons:

1. Lazy
That's the important reason. I don't know why, seem lately I don't really like writing. In fact writer is my profession. I am so bored and tired of writing *for now.

2. I have something interesting to do more than writing
Yupzz... You right I have more interesting to do now. What is that? "Digital Marketing". Almost every day I read the newest news and learn new trick that I need for to support my small business. My small business is regarding online marketing and fashion. I love all those things "online and fashion", so I hope someday my business can be my major income. *i will describe more detail of my small business in the next update, so stay tune hehehe...

3. I am not living in my own room
This is one of the problem when you don't have ur own room, nothing much u can do, right? Now I living with my friends. They are very very very good friends of mine. They help me for best and worst and I am really thankful to them. But cos I am living with them so sometimes I don't have time to entertain myself by doing what I love. I have to  divide times for business and them.

That's all the reasons, at least for now that I remember. Well now I feel so sleepy and my eyes getting hurt. I need sleep now. Will write if I have time. So see u and bye for now


Kiss and hug
Old lady finger

No comments:

Post a Comment