Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Birth Day Mom

"Happy birth day mom, semoga Allah memberikan keselamatan, kesehatan dan kebahagian selalu. Semoga juga rejeki bertambah jadi rajin beramal dan tentunya juga sholat tambah rajin, amien..."

Above sentences were my bday wish sent to my mom. As u know that today is my mom born day and I did something special for her - simple but special. I asked my friends to send bday wishes for my mom through SMS.

This is my way to show how much she meant to me. Since I leave home 5 years ago and stay in Jakarta, I feel like I more respect to my parent and the more far I go the more I love them. Every year I asked my friends to send bday wishes to my mom and dad, but 2 years lately I didn't do it cos I was so busy with work. But today I did it again :).

Seems that I never make them happy and proud of me, I am 26 years now but I haven't do anything for them. Year by year they getting older and I haven't make them happy - that's what I think. I wish that, present day I can make them happy and feel proud having kid like me :(. I really want make them happy so bad.

I asked my mom "mom, did u get many SMS from my friends?" She said yes and "makasih banyak yang?" When she replayed me that, I was so happy and almost cried :D. It was really touching me.

Mom, perhaps I can't say good words when I am in front of you, but one thing for sure I love u so much. Hopely every year I can make u happy as I do today.



Kiss and hug
Old Lady Finger
Sent from BlackBerry® on 3

No comments:

Post a Comment