Friday, July 27, 2012

My Small Business


Asalamualaikum everyone who reads this... May Allah bless all of us :).

Regarding to my last writing, I have promised to tell you a bit about my business - my small business.

One night I read my email. I usually read my email before sleeping through my Blackberry. Only at night I can read it - no time to read them at day :(.

"Every business needs to grow. but innovation is the name of the game for sustained profitable growth" sounds beautiful right? That's what I thought when I read it for the first time. Directly, I put that sentence on my profile status on Blackberry. Those words looks perfect for me now, cos I am doing small business with my friends now. Sometimes I called it " bisnis recehan" when people ask me what I am doing now :D. But even what I am doing is small business, one day this business will be a huge business - I believe that. With all ability and spirit and of course prayer, I know that this business will be something proud insyallah...

This business is about online and fashion. Something I like most now! With all my knowledges I got from last company where I had been worked, I feel confidence to run this business, so do my friends. They said that to me. I know a bit about online marketing or "Digital Marketing" that's what co-wokers said for my division at that time.

I wanna share a bit about how I know some techniques of DM. Actually when I worked at my xcompany, no one though  me, no one shared a thought with me or just talking with me. I got it by learning with Google and other information sources. "If you want to know more, u have to read more" that's all I can say if you want to know more about something. U have to read, see, hear and at the end practice what u have read, saw, and heard.

It was not easy. I have to force my eyes keep seeing screen and some books. Sometimes I cried when I have to back home very late cos overload task. Yeah... That's my old story and now still, I have to fight for my feature "the next level of my life".

Used to I always said to my self in other to entertain myself that there is no unuseful thing when you do it with ur heart and believe. And that's true :), even it was very hard but today the thing I did in my xcompany is useful for my small business. insyallah this small business growth fast... Amien.

Talking about fashion, since I was kid I love fashion and style. To be honest I have very unusual style for dresses :D, some friends called me nyentrik. I like to pay attention how other people dresses and of course I get ref about fashion from amny sources. It can be tv, magazine, movie, music and many things.

I have a lot of hope for this business. This is my last change to move. If I can do this successful, so for the next plan I can do it too. That's what I think. So, I don't care how I have to make it work! SEMANGAT...

Kiss and hug
Old lady finger

No comments:

Post a Comment