Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Back To Blogger

Finally I get back to Blogger... :)

Its already almost 4 months i have been forgetting this blog, sorry baby mammy forget you for while, but don't worry mammy is back now...hahaha....( sorry guys i think i get crazy now :D).

Well, today i just want to share little bit about my life so far. I have a good work - very good work huff...
Then my love story seems not very good because i have to let someone i love go for our goodness, then my friend is back... hahaha.... i miss talking with him :D.

But the most important thing i wanna share with all of you guys is i know new guys hahaha....
He is a nice, kinda of sweet guy, and what i like the most from him is because he is serious to know me better :). Emmm i hope we can be a good partner someday, insyallah....

And you know what i miss him so bad :( i miss to see him, miss to hear his lovely voice, miss his movement and i miss all about him. I wanna see him soonnnnn....


Bye.....:) muah.....


No comments:

Post a Comment