Thursday, November 3, 2011

After Hour Conversation

Time shown 17:00 Indonesia time, it means that i have to back home after spending my time in this lovely office.

Tuk...tik...tak...tik...tuk, sound of shoes. Yups she is my ex manager when i was in creative division. She came to me to ask me something about the job. After talking about the job, i said " i wanna quit!"

Looking at her expression. She shown me sad face, then she sit down beside me and talked heart to heart like we  always did :) Actually she already knew my problem and the reason i said "I wanna quit". She just gave me advice and listened to what i feel and think.

Seems i wanna cried when i talked to her and i knew she also wanna cried, i can see from her face :( She gave me best advice and i should try to listen her and implement what she said to me. I have to...

I don't care what the result is, i just wanna try to struggle for my right. That's it!


Hope everything i decide is the best decision for my life :)


No comments:

Post a Comment