Wednesday, June 29, 2011

State of Shock "Best I Ever Had"

Finally I have time to post writing in my blog….:D

Actually I little bit confuse what I have to write in my blog, perhaps I will write about new band that recently I heard the song.

The band is called State of Shock. i tried to find the information about the band from Google, finally I landed in Wikipedia. Wikipedia states that State of Shock is Canadian based band from Vancouver, British Columbia. The first album came out on June 2004 “Guilty by Association”.

I knew State of Shock from one of my cyber friend. He said to me try to listen this song by State of Shock, “Best I Ever Had”. Then I try to find it on Google. Since the first time I listened this song I love it so much. And the video is also fantastic. Over all I like this band.

Oops I forgot to tell my friend’s name who gives this song to me. Well his name is MS. Actually he is nice friend even sometimes he is very annoying. But I like him.

Back to the State of Shock, I just listen this song “Best I Ever Had”, and haven’t heard others song yet cos I am to busy at work and never have time to download others song from State of Shock.

At last, State of State is good band. I recommended listening its song…..

Enjoy your listening guys…

No comments:

Post a Comment