Thursday, June 30, 2011

Blogging Before Sleeping

It's already at 12.00 in the mid night, and like usual I haven't sleep yet oishhh..._you know it's hard for me to sleep, I think I have problem with sleep at nite or perhaps kind of insomnia.

Trying to make writing on this blog companied with cheese craze uuuhhh :D taste good, oops I already brushed my teeth actually hiksss...well I don't care cos I love cheese so much muah...muah...muah, because sometimes I get kind of inspiration when its already 12.00 hehe...don't ask me why ok, cos I even don't know why :D

I like to write something about my daily, my feeling and my thought. Because sometimes I couldn't share out my thought or my feeling, so that's why I write in this blog.

Recently I have friend from India and he has been working in Afghanistan-conflict area for about 3 years, he said he like my blog. He read all contents, even though in Bahasa. He told me that I read ur blog by google translate hahaha...

He said I am talented and ask me to write more so he can read it. Well, don't worry about that cos I will update my blog when I have time to write. The problem is I don't have enough time to write because my job oishhhh...

Actually I have 2 blogs, one I shared to public and other is keeping private. Do you want to know where is the private one? this blog is the private one. If you find and read my blog don't tell to any body ok... I don't want everyone know what I am thinking and feeling by reading this blog.

Now I have to sleep, so I will write more later, of course if I am free hhee... So bye bye nite muah...

No comments:

Post a Comment