Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Night

It's raining now...
Nothing much I can do in this situation, just spend my time by watching TV and alone...

First I watched Mario Teguh show, then I watched American idol and Show Buzz, and now I am watching

Sometimes I feel comfortable with loneliness, no body else in my room except me my self. I can do what ever I want without interrupting. But in some case I hate loneliness...I think it's natural for human.

Talking about loneliness, I will never ending for me. I have been through this kinda of situation almost 4 years. Almost 4 years don't have someone special who can talk to me every time I need him, who calls me and ask babe are u ok? And now I really miss that :D. I think this the time to get up and make some noises out there!!!

I don't know what happened with me actually...its really hard for me to open my heart for someone, at least to let them come into and introduce themselves to me. But I hope I can change it start from now, to be more open to them...


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment