Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Handwriting



Look at the pictures...I have my own style in writing so do you...
Used to when I was at school everyday I use my hand to write something, to do my homework, made assignment, made graffiti, made some drawings and more....

But now mostly I use keyboard (computer and Blackbery) to type something like make some articles and something that related to my job...

People said, u can know someone personality by seeing his/her handwriting...
I don't know whether it is right or not...
I only know if someone always change his handwriting style means that he is still unstable person...So what do you think?

Well, from those pictures I have different style in writing, so it's mean I am unstable one....emmm...perhaps YES and perhaps NO. But actually I like to change my handwriting because I want make something beautifully- I like art. I can make drawing and make handicraft and so on related to art.

Writing something i like can make me happy, like i did with those picture :D

No comments:

Post a Comment