Friday, December 31, 2010

Sweet Little Girl and Gorgeous Daddy

Dear,

Tonight I meet sweet little girl and her daddy walk away across my steps in mini market. This little girl looked so happy and exited. She took some snacks from the shelf. I watched this little girl and smile "how happy this little girl". Then in cashier I saw her daddy took money out from his pocket, just 5 sheets money which is only RP. 50.000. When I saw her daddy gave the money to cashier guy I know that he only has 5 sheets and I was thinking that "This daddy only want to make his daughter happy in New Year night".

In cashier actually I want gave some snacks to this little girl but something problem in cashier machine so I could not paid my bill and finally that little girl and her daddy walk away from the mini market.

After I paid my bill, I tried to find that little girl and want to give some snacks to her. But I could not found her. And I felt so regret, I wish I could gave some snacks to that little girl. Till I arrived at home I was still thinking that little girl. I hope some day I will meet her.

Actually this little girl remains me of my childhood.



Kiss and Hug

Lazy Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment