Thursday, December 30, 2010

Confuse Mode On

Dear,

I am back today.
Now i am in office, really cold here even i wear tick jacket to cover my body.
Well i would like to say Happy New Year 2011 for all of you. I made this phrase 3 weeks ago for my company since i work as copy writer in one of well known company in Indonesia. Read this guys....:D

" A piece of cake can make you hungry
A glass of beer can make you warm
And simple of hug makes you feel better
Hope this simple of Merry Christmas & Happy New Year will make you smile and happy"

So what do you think guys? quite Ok or not Ok. Yeah...happy new year guys....enjoy your new year.....


Now, i want to share what i feel right now.
A month ago i got message from Ms. Nancy from UK. She text me message explaining her job offer for me in UK. Then i replay her mail and asked couples of question about the job and so on. I thought she is just fake person but she replayed my mail with good respond and good manner. She explain me all about the offer and the job. And continuously i asked her question, question and question till i get clear explanation.

Time goes by and last night i read her message again. She sent me message 2 times. First message, she asked my confirmation for the job offer, do i agree for her offer or not? yeah... something like that. And the second one, she sent me message with the same explanation. Actually i am really sorry for her cos i didn't replay her message since i don't have enough time to open my inbox since 6 days.

But last night i replayed her message and directly she replayed my back. Well actually i am tittle bit afraid for this offer since i have to move to UK if i except this offer. I don't have no body there. All my family are here and i don't have any friend too in UK. Actually i have one. I meet him on FB, he already be my friend in FB since 8 months ago and he is nice friend. I wish some day if i move to UK i will meet him, at least i have a friend there.


Back to job offer. Finally i said yes for the offer. I don't know what i was thinking about last night till i said yes. But i hope everything is gonna be OK and this is the best offer ever for my career path.

Now i am waiting her message for the next instruction. Once again i pray to Allah "just show me the best way". That's what i ask for. Ms. Nancy will take care all the things including my visa and where i will stay in UK.


Kiss and Hug
Lazy Flower


No comments:

Post a Comment