Sunday, September 5, 2010

Letter to God

If I say "Letter to God" what is in your mind guys?
Letter to God is a movie I watched yesterday, touching and inspiring movie. Actually this is story about 8 years old boy struggling for his cancer.

He writes a lot of letters addressed to God, he writes his pain, his illness, his mom, his friends-all what he is feeling. What I am amazed is he is wonderful young boy, softhearted, kind, and lovely boy. Even, he is suffering but he still can smile to all people and kind to them.

Actually this movie, remember me to a young boy which I saw in Operah Winfrey Show. I don’t know his real name but he has the same story with this movie. I cried when I saw this boy in Opera Winfrey Show, man… he is just a little boy but what he thought and he felt just like a maestro, he is gorgeous boy.

He valued all the things he has, his time to live, his family to love him, even his illness. Yeah…in a few months later, Operah showed his funeral in her show. Actually I know he would not survive, but at least he inspired all people a round the globe including me to value what we have.


Kiss and Hug
Lazy Flower


No comments:

Post a Comment